ResetRegular price $720.00 Save $-720.00
A 12-week course that will revolutionize your faith.
Ottawa Arts Court Thursday evenings 7-10 PM · Sep 19 – Dec 5, 2019
Reset is Jesus for the rest of us: The left over parts of us that don’t fit neatly in the box, and the left over people who don’t fit in the box at all.
Reset is a 12-week, gritty, personal, practical, out-of-the-box expedition into the heart of salvation—not the pie-in-the-sky, what-happens-when-you-die sort of salvation—the raw, tangible, what happens here, now and today when you live in the real world with a deep, unfiltered, unedited, demystified understanding and awareness of the grace of God.
For us, unpacking the depths of that one simple truth has been, and continues to be, a revolution of heart, soul, mind, life and relationships.
We created Reset in the trenches of our own life, out of our own process of rebuilding our life and our faith after the devastating fallout following decades of battling depression and anxiety** forced us to get real about ourselves, our past and much of what we had been taught to believe about God.
This course will challenge, inspire, delight and empower you with fresh perspective and focused clarity. You’ll see things you never saw before in familiar Bible passages: Truth that speaks to you and not at you. Your faith will be infused with colour, texture and depth that:
- Fits with the uniqueness and totality of who you are.
- Doesn’t require you to cut off parts of yourself in order to believe or belong.
- Doesn’t magically fix everything, but ignites, excites and illuminates your heart for the journey ahead.
Reset is not your mother’s Sunday School class. We created Reset for people like us: People who want to go deep and don’t like pat answers, meme theology or religious nonsense. Reset is a profound and deeply satisfying experience for your heart, soul and mind that will revolutionize your faith.
If you relate to any of these pain points, Reset is ideal for you:
You’re a dreamer with a restless renegade heart who loves God, but that Christian culture doesn’t always know what to do with or have satisfying answers for.
Your relationship status with life and God reads: “It’s complicated.”
- You’re dissatisfied, disappointed or disillusioned with some aspect of your faith.
- You struggle with doubt, guilt, shame, fear, insecurity.
- You’re frustrated at not seeing the outcomes you expected or hoped for in your faith efforts.
- You feel that God is distant, silent, angry or disappointed in you.
- You have to hide or suppress parts of yourself in order to fit in or feel loved and accepted.
- You are happy on the outside, but inside you feel like you’re living in quiet desperation.
- Live in-person teaching with Bill & Esther Sangalli.
- Beautiful private setting with limited class sizes for maximum interaction.*
- Gorgeous 80-page manual with detailed course notes and room for taking your own.
- Coffee, tea, water and wi-fi.
Tuition & Registration
Reset is $20 per hour, paid in full at the time of registration, or in 2 installments: 50% at the time of registration and the balance due at your first class. Seating is limited. Registration is available on a first come, first served basis. To secure your seat, register by selecting your preferred registration option and clicking “add to cart” at the top of this page, then proceed to “checkout” for payment. To inquire about alternative payment methods, contact us.
* We encourage interaction and participation during the course, but we will never put you on the spot. We know this experience can be intensely personal, so we create a safe, private and relaxed atmosphere where you can participate if you want, or just sit back and take it all in.** These types of struggles are complex and may require multiple sources of help over time, as they did with us. We welcome anyone to take our courses, but we are not qualified to diagnose, recommend or dispense any form of treatment. If you suffer from depression, anxiety, addiction to drugs or alcohol, or any other medical or clinical condition, please seek or continue professional care and treatment from a qualified doctor or clinician.